- RSS Channel Showcase 5870011
- RSS Channel Showcase 3020318
- RSS Channel Showcase 1967625
- RSS Channel Showcase 9391964
Articles on this Page
- 09/15/12--01:22: _The Official "What'...
- 11/21/12--08:29: _Spinoff: ASSic or N...
- 11/08/12--17:28: _Conference Call and...
- 06/26/12--05:40: _The Random Nonsense...
- 11/20/12--16:27: _Classic Or Not Vol ...
- 11/21/12--18:26: _Average weight for ...
- 11/16/12--18:44: _The Official The Ga...
- 10/01/12--21:18: _The Official Good K...
- 11/21/12--15:59: _So, 2 Chainz is The...
- 11/15/12--15:24: _The Most Soothing H...
- 11/13/12--21:39: _Just bought my firs...
- 11/21/12--05:00: _Did Anonymous Stop ...
- 10/22/12--16:26: _The Official Fabolo...
- 11/20/12--14:13: _ATTENTION ALL BLACK...
- 11/21/12--17:32: _lets take it back: ...
- 11/08/12--20:57: _The Official Joe Bu...
- 11/21/12--11:35: _who looking forward...
- 06/03/12--15:01: _Cheap Seats Fantasy...
- 11/11/12--09:29: _The Official French...
- 11/03/12--17:28: _Ether The Poster Ab...
- 09/15/12--01:22: The Official "What'cha doing?" Thread
- 11/21/12--08:29: Spinoff: ASSic or Not...........Encore
- 06/26/12--05:40: The Random Nonsense Thread...
- 11/20/12--16:27: Classic Or Not Vol 60...........Lets Get Free
- 11/21/12--18:26: Average weight for an American chick is 164 pounds.
- 11/16/12--18:44: The Official The Game "Jesus Piece" Album Discussion (12.11)
- 10/01/12--21:18: The Official Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City Discussion Thread
- 11/21/12--15:59: So, 2 Chainz is The Source Magazine's Man Of The Year
- 11/15/12--15:24: The Most Soothing Hip Hop song of All Time imo is
- 11/13/12--21:39: Just bought my first vibrator
- 11/21/12--05:00: Did Anonymous Stop Karl Rove From Stealing An Election?
- 10/22/12--16:26: The Official Fabolous "Soul Tape 2" Mixtape Discussion (11.22)
- 11/20/12--14:13: ATTENTION ALL BLACK POSTERS, YEA YOU NI**A (NO CRACKAS ALLOWED)
- 11/21/12--17:32: lets take it back: back to the playground
- 11/08/12--20:57: The Official Joe Budden "A Loose Quarter" Mixtape Discussion (11.21)
- 11/21/12--11:35: who looking forward to Skillz 2012 Wrap Up?
- 06/03/12--15:01: Cheap Seats Fantasy Football League
- 11/03/12--17:28: Ether The Poster Above You 2.0
instead of making different threads like this, i thought we should be able to have an official thread.
I'm actually up from a nap that i had earlier. The people down the hall had a party and all that hollering and a fight is what woke me up smh.
Seedz attempted to hijack this thread in order to see other males on cam. True story, 6 chainz. I'll let his homo eroticism continue because I support gay rights. Please carry on.
Come talk with your fellow posters. It's simple and free.
Call the dial-in # first then input the conference code:
****Edit: Wiggers went ape shit. Send me a pm if you want a code.*****
@MissK and I are already on the line. Come say hello.
L.A. woman chased by fake alien sues reality show
Los Angeles (REUTERS) — Kara Blanc thought she was being chased by a space alien on her way to a posh Hollywood party and was terrified. But the alien turned out to be an actor in a monster suit, and the party was phony as well.
So now the Los Angeles grade school teacher and aspiring actress is fighting back, suing the new reality TV series “Scare Tactics,” claiming she suffered severe emotional damage, court papers said Tuesday.
Blanc sued the Sci-Fi Channel, the producers of “Scare Tactics” and two actors for scaring her so badly that she had to be hospitalized several times for what her lawsuit called “physical injuries” and “severe emotional distress.”
Blanc said she was a “nonconsenting and unwitting victim” of the hidden camera show with a science fiction twist.
According to Blanc’s lawsuit, actors Mathew Mertha and Travis Draft tricked her into being a participant in a “Scare Tactic” episode last March 1. The two actors told Blanc they were taking her to “an exclusive Hollywood industry party at a desert resort” near Los Angeles.
On the way to the resort, the car carrying the trio stalled on a remote desert road. Mertha and Draft “feigned that they were being seriously physically injured … or killed ” by a costumed “alien,” according to the lawsuit.
Mertha and Draft allegedly told a terrified Blanc to run into a “dark, desert canyon area” to escape.
Hidden cameras secretly recorded her reaction to the staged scenario. Neither Blanc nor her attorney could be reached for comment on Tuesday.
Blanc teaches dance, music, drama and performance art and is also certified as a crisis counselor. In addition she is an aspiring actress who co-hosted a mock-documentary film with Draft.
Sci-Fi Channel spokeswoman Kat Stein declined comment on the case but said the premise of “Scare Tactics” was to film “friends setting their friends up with a prank.”
Pending episodes feature campers who believe mythical mountain creature Big Foot has attacked them and limousine passengers who are chased by “government agents” when they stray into Area 51, a highly secretive U.S. military facility at the center of UFO and conspiracy stories.
You can preorder the album already and its due December 11th.
1. Scared Now (Feat. Meek Mill)
2. Ali Bomaye (Feat. 2 Chainz & Rick Ross)
3. Jesus Piece (Feat. Kanye West & Common)
4. Pray (Feat. J. Cole & JMSN)
5. Church ft. King Chip & Trey Songs
6. All That (Lady) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Fabolous & Jeremih)
7. Name Me King (Feat. Pusha T)
8. See No Evil (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Tank)
9. Can’t Get Right (Feat. K. Roosevelt)
10. Heaven’s Arms
11. Hallelujah (Feat. Jamie Foxx)
12. Freedom (Feat. Elijah Blake)
13. Celebration (Feat. Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa & Lil Wayne)
14. I Remember (Feat. Young Jeezy & Future)
15. Blood Diamond
Best Buy Edition:
16. Blood of Christ
17. Holy Water
October 22nd Release Date
1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe (Feat. Lady Gaga)
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees (Feat. Jay Rock)
6. Poetic Justice (Feat. Drake)
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City (Feat. Mc Eiht)
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real (Feat. Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon)
12. Compton (Feat. Dr. Dre)
1 Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter
2 Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe
3 Backseat Freestyle
4 The Art of Peer Pressure
5 Money Trees (feat. Jay Rock)
6 Poetic Justice (feat. Drake)
7 good kid
8 m.A.A.d city (feat. MC Eiht)
9 Swimming Pools (Drank) [Extended Version]
10 Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst
11 Real (feat. Anna Wise)
12 Compton (feat. Dr. Dre)
13 The Recipe (feat. Dr. Dre) [Bonus Track]
14 Black Boy Fly (Bonus Track)
15 Now or Never (feat. Mary J. Blige) [Bonus Track]
16 Collect Calls (Bonus Track)
17 Swimming Pools (Drank) [Bonus Track]
Do you Agree or is this just another example of how far The Source has fell from its Hay Day of being Hip Hop's Bible?
2012 has been a great year for 2 Chainz. The Atlanta emcee emerged as an artist everyone has their eyes on after countless show stealing features and the release of his debut solo album Based on a T.R.U. Story.
Tity Boi caps the year off by being named The Source Magazine's Man of the Year. The issue will be available on December 4th. In the meantime check out an excerpt from 2 Chainz's interview with the publication as well as some behind the scenes footage of his photo shoot.
2 Chainz on changing his name: “It wasn’t like my name made me rap better. I worked my a** off….It felt good to outdo myself and just be omnipresent and be a part of everything.”
2 Chainz on his come up: “Those who haven’t been through that struggle don’t mind going to the zoo to pet the animals. They don’t wanna live in the zoo, but they don’t mind coming through. I’m someone who can show you around in a cool way where you don’t have to worry about getting eaten up.”
im 19 dang years old now, 5 sexual partners and never had an O, not even fucking close.
This is madness, so i took the plunge and ordered a vibrator, have to take matters into my own hands, literally.
only £25, (saw nice looking ones for £60 but ill be damned if i buy that and get no O foh) if this does anything to me then imma upgrade. Wish me luck !
Yall own a sex toy?
what age did you get your first?
How does you boo feel about your toys?
WILL I EVER ORGANSM?
On Election Night, viewers watched in shock as Karl Rove refused to accept the call, confirmed by Fox News analysts, that Ohio had gone to Obama.
A release claiming to be from hacker collective Anonymous alleges there was more behind Rove’s freak-out than first met the eye. The group says that it foiled Rove’s attempt to steal the election in Florida, Virginia and Ohio by using the GOP’s ORCA system.
Two weeks prior to Election Night, a typical Anonymous video was released warning Rove against rigging the election. “We want you to know that we are watching you, waiting for you to make this mistake of thinking you can rig this election to your favor,” Anonymous’ ubiquitous Guy Fawkes character warned.
Then, following Obama’s win and Rove’s very public outburst, a group calling themselves “The Protectors,” believed to be comprised of Anonymous hackers, sent a letter to election transparency non-profit, Velvet Revolution, claiming to have thwarted attempts by GOP strategists to flip votes and rig the election in three swing states.
The letter claims that the GOP’s ORCA — a GOTV (Get Out the Vote) system — was in fact designed to rig votes in favor of Romney (although the letter does not verify this or specify how ORCA was designed to do this.) The Protectors claim that they installed a password protected firewall to block attempts to digitally rig votes:
We coded and created, what we call, The Great Oz. A targeted password protected firewall that we tested and refined over the past weeks. We place this code on more than one of the digital tunnels and their destination’s that Karl’s not so smart worker bees planned to use on election night.
The Protectors alleged these “digital tunnels” were leading to servers in three different states. The release claims that Rove’s operatives attempted to unsuccessfully breach The Great Oz firewall to access these tunnels throughout election night. “We watched as Karl’s weak corrupters repeatedly tried to penetrate The Great Oz. These children of his were at a loss-how many times and how many passwords did they try? — exactly 105.”
The details in the Anonymous claim are currently unverified and there are many lingering question. For one, as our own Alex Seitz-Wald pointed out via email, “they never explain how Rove was stealing the election in Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. [There are] not many e-voting machines and not sure how else you’d do it.”
Secondly, it seems questionable whether the ORCA system (which belonged to Romney’s campaign, not Rove, as the Anonymous letter suggests) was capable of rigging an election — it barely functioned as a GOTV project. Writing at Ace of Spades, John Ekdah called Project ORCA an “unmitigated disaster“. He details a long list of problem that indicate the massive undertaking lacked the necessary “planning, training and coordination” to be successful.
Even without Anonymous’ alleged efforts, it is unclear that ORCA had the sophistication to rig votes. Although perhaps nefarious intentions behind the project account for its failure as a GOTV system. Again, we can only speculate — the onus is on Anonymous to provide further proof before we can believe these (albeit delicious) claims.
Soul Food for Thanksgiving
Lets take our communities back, join me for cracka hunting season
im pretty sure that you, like me, are tire of these crackas postin their opinions on clearly black topics
and im pretty sure, like me, you aint got time for that fuck shit
none of the shit they post is funny unless it had a racial epithet
and all their opinions are useless to us
lets kill whitey by puttin all these crackas on ignore and phasin them out of your ic experience
and any cracka thread is officially a freepost thread
once nobody is interacting with them they will stop postin
i have a list of crackas that should be on ignore
@kat.......dro she gotta go b
@stuffwhitepeoplelike ( if you havnt put him on ignore already)
half breeds are up to you, half black and half white, even in a racists mind they half right
join me, and lets end this shit, a mothafucka gon have to get a green card to post in this mothafucka
ps. you might wanna ban foriegners too, or just the males ones
@cellar-door........that nigga dresses like a spice girl
If you got any funny stories/fucked up situations and etc that happened at recess then post em
Pretty interesting year in hip hop, between folk getting jumpoffs pregnant, to folk losing they homes, to fighting at award shows...
Plenty feelings liable to be caught this year.
anyone can join, if i get more than 14 i might have to do 2 leagues, idk.....
yahoo... we can talk about the positions. i generally do a 1 qb(1 flex, which is usually another qb), 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, and maybe another flex. 1 defense or 3 defensive players. kicker.
1. Intro (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
2. Ocho Cinco feat. Diddy Red Cafe, MGK & Los (prod. by Young Chop)
3. Baby Momma Skit
4. Yayo feat. Future & Chinx Drugz (prod. by Young Chop)
6. Grown Ups feat. Ma$e & Rico Love (Prod. by Rico Love)
7. Hatin On A Youngin (Prod. by Young Chop)
8. Devil Want My Soul (Prod. by Young Chop)
9. State Of Mind (prod. by Harry Fraud)
10. Don’t Go Over There feat. Fat Joe & Wale (prod by Boi-1da)
11. Weed Skit
12. Triple Double feat. Mac miller & Curren$y (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
13. Diamonds feat. J. Cole & Rick Ross (Prod. by Deputy)
14. Tic Toc feat. Trina (Prod. by The Renegades)
15. Hip Hop feat. Fat Joe (Prod. By Shawdi P)
16. Sanctuary (Prod. by Black Metaphor)
17. No Sunshine feat. Prodigy & Chinx Drugz (Prod. by Dollarz)
18. Thrilla In Manilla feat. Tyga & Ace Hood (Prod. DJ Mustard)
Have at it bitches