- RSS Channel Showcase 7055939
- RSS Channel Showcase 4409175
- RSS Channel Showcase 4576851
- RSS Channel Showcase 5265767
Articles on this Page
- 12/12/17--16:56: _Girl's Family Buys ...
- 07/29/12--21:26: _What Are You Listen...
- 12/01/17--06:43: _New Miguel album - ...
- 10/25/17--13:19: _Gucci Mane - El Gat...
- 01/01/12--04:22: _The Official Boxing...
- 12/12/17--21:34: _11-year-old Michiga...
- 03/26/17--15:47: _Live like no one el...
- 02/03/13--13:03: _The Official Lil B ...
- 11/23/17--08:19: _The Official 2017 H...
- 12/05/14--06:38: _Street Fighter V dr...
- 10/12/12--14:54: _The Official Dragon...
- 09/04/17--12:28: _Official Star Wars ...
- 09/28/17--10:33: _Official Cheap Seat...
- 05/15/17--06:01: _Marvel's The Gifted...
- 08/30/17--00:25: _The Official Marvel...
- 02/27/17--03:32: _Bright Netflix (201...
- 12/11/17--02:07: _Your Top movies & T...
- 12/10/17--21:58: _2017 R&B & Alt Top ...
- 10/10/17--08:29: _Eminem 8th studio a...
- 04/17/16--06:24: _The IC Bad Spelling...
- 07/29/12--21:26: What Are You Listening to Right Now
- 12/01/17--06:43: New Miguel album - WAR & LEISURE
- 10/25/17--13:19: Gucci Mane - El Gato the Human Glacier Discussion thread
- 01/01/12--04:22: The Official Boxing Thread
- 12/12/17--21:34: 11-year-old Michigan girl held at gunpoint, cuffed by police
- 03/26/17--15:47: Live like no one else: The Dave Ramsey Show appreciation thread
- 02/03/13--13:03: The Official Lil B Appreciation Thread
- 11/23/17--08:19: The Official 2017 Hall of Fame Nominees Thread
- 12/05/14--06:38: Street Fighter V dropping exclusively on PS4 & PC
- 10/12/12--14:54: The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)
- 09/28/17--10:33: Official Cheap Seats NBA OG League 2017
- 05/15/17--06:01: Marvel's The Gifted Trailer/FOX tv series
- 12/11/17--02:07: Your Top movies & TV shows of 2017.
- 12/10/17--21:58: 2017 R&B & Alt Top 5 AOTY
- 10/10/17--08:29: Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17
- 04/17/16--06:24: The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame
A loved-up teenage couple who found internet fame after sharing a video of her family gifting him a car for Christmas have been hit with vile, racist abuse.
Madison Duke and Chris Hunter found internet fame on Twitter this week after she posted a video of him being given the car by her parents in Dallas, Texas.
It has been viewed more than 1.4million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.
But among comments of praise for the high schoolers are abhorrent messages of hate.
The shocked teenagers shared details of those comments with their new followers on Tuesday.
The pair vowed not to let it sink the good mood they have put in since the video took off...
Well what are you guys listening to these days ??
This is what I currently got on repeat:
Out now. Miguel one of the most talented singers of our generation
Shit. Does this nigga sleep?
Here's to hoping 2012 was as great as 2011 for the sport of boxing!!!
GRAND RAPIDS, MI - Police Chief David Rahinsky said officers should have exercised discretion rather than handcuff an 11-year-old girl.
Police body-camera images of the girl being taken into custody were "disturbing," and showed the need for change in policing, Rahinsky said Tuesday, Dec. 12, in a press conference at police headquarters.
"It's a discredit to the way the community's being served."
Rahinsky was trying to set up a meeting this afternoon with the girl's mother, Whitney Hodges.
She told MLive and The Grand Rapids Press that her daughter, Honestie Hodges, a fifth-grader, was traumatized last week when she was handcuffed, patted down and put into a patrol car.
The mother and another relative were also taken into custody before they were released.
Mother says daughter, 11, was 'traumatized' when handcuffed by police
Police went their house on Dec. 6 looking for Carrie Manning, the girls' aunt, who was suspected of stabbing another family member that day. She was not at the home.
The two Hodges and the other woman were released once police identified them.
About time this thread was made!
Its that time of year again. Choose who y'all think have their place in history of the ill community. Voting stays open until new years.
ps4/pc only. Likely will drop on Xbox at some point though.
Man if u were like me when u were younger u loved DBZ. This thread is for all those DBZ heads in here. If u have a fav scene or sum funny shit about DBZ post it in here
Tell me this shit don't get u hype
Ight bruhs...The CHAMP is back to son you niggas again.
So I'm reactivating the league from last year (I'll send out the invites officially when I get home). Hopefully we have the same level of day to day participation that we had last year. (Btw idk if any of ya was ever bored enough to go back and read last year's thread, it was hilarious).
Should be the same participants, except no Chitown to help @Beta try (unsuccesfully) to cheat his way to a win.
Probably gon need 2 more participants...1 to fill Chitown spot and I dont remember who the last person was on the IC.
Draft will be the last Sunday before the NBA season starts (Idk the date yet so don't start crying) but let's figure out a time.
The year is coming to an end and has been in my opinion a pretty good year in terms of quality out put amid the current scandal going on , I know Last Jedi, The Post , Molly's Games & All the Money in the world are still yet to drop , so you can edit as you go along but please post you favourite movies and TV shows. Does not have to be Top 10 just post what you were impressed with this year so far?
1) Wind River
2) Get Out
3) The Death Of Stalin
4) War of the Planet of the Apes
5) Spiderman Homecoming
6) Thor Ragnorak
7) Baby Driver
8) Wonder Woman
Honorable Mentions - Battle of the Sexes , Girls Trip, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Coco , Lego Batman, I am not your Negro & Atomic Blonde.
Alot of Good TV this year
1)Game of Thrones
9)Master of None
10)Rick and Morty
11) The Orville
12) PBS and Ken Burns: Vietnam Documentary
Honorable mention : Morning Joe, Real Time with Bill Maher, Halt and Catch Fire,BBC America: W1A, The Get Down,Netflix:Love, Black Ish , Better things, Big Little Lies,Billions, Dear White People, The Crown, SNL & Broad City.
Rep your top 5 of 2017
....yall dont know shit about music
Is Slim Shady ready for his return?
Four years after The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem will reportedly release his eighth major label solo studio album on Nov. 17, according to HITS Daily Double.
The news comes shortly after frequent collaborator Denaun Porter said that Eminem was “done” with his latest effort. The rapper-producer later walked back those comments, claiming he was simply trolling the trolls on his Instagram Live feed.
But the revelation also follows rumors about a Pink collaboration titled “Revenge” and its forthcoming music video. It was later confirmed that the song is for Pink’s new album Beautiful Trauma, which drops Friday.
Previously Allen Hughes and 2 Chainz both claimed that Eminem was working on his next album. Tity Boi would later redact his comments, saying he didn’t know what Eminem was up to.
Aside from working on his next solo LP, Slim Shady is also teaming up with longtime collaborator-mentor Dr. Dre for new music for Joseph Kahn’s Bodied, a battle rap-based film that Em is producing.
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here
I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?
I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that shit and barely made it up outta there.
Mixing up "rapping" with "raping" is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get raped shit
How u raping on ye's joint...and say shit dumb shit like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
Is he playing on this or is he actually like raping for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was raping like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.
We gotta do better