- RSS Channel Showcase 1289609
- RSS Channel Showcase 4637516
- RSS Channel Showcase 2808345
- RSS Channel Showcase 8076788
Articles on this Page
- 03/24/15--15:34: _The Official Fox Co...
- 04/17/16--06:24: _The IC Bad Spelling...
- 12/11/17--10:28: _DNA & Genetic Testi...
- 12/13/17--06:29: _The Inspiration vs ...
- 12/13/17--10:16: _'Scary Stories to T...
- 03/10/12--21:14: _What board games do...
- 12/25/15--17:58: _A Triple Six Turtle...
- 12/12/17--11:51: _The Notorious B.I.G...
- 10/08/17--19:04: _Hollywood Sex Abuse...
- 12/13/17--10:32: _What's The Goat Pro...
- 12/10/17--15:41: _Lil Durk "No Standa...
- 12/11/17--13:21: _Madlib thread
- 12/12/17--11:24: _Kodak Black compare...
- 10/17/17--06:33: _CAW CAW! "The Offic...
- 12/13/17--06:20: _U God ft. Method Ma...
- 12/15/15--17:04: _Grand Theft Auto V
- 10/13/17--20:46: _Body bag thread
- 09/28/17--10:33: _Official Cheap Seat...
- 12/12/17--12:00: _Would you take a pi...
- 07/05/17--05:59: _The Official 2017/1...
- 04/17/16--06:24: The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame
- 12/11/17--10:28: DNA & Genetic Testing Sites Revealing Family Secrets
- 12/13/17--06:29: The Inspiration vs Like Father Like Son
- 12/13/17--10:16: 'Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark' Adaptation Lands Director
- 03/10/12--21:14: What board games do you play? Recommend?
- 12/25/15--17:58: A Triple Six Turtle Christmas
- 12/12/17--11:51: The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die
- 10/08/17--19:04: Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc
- 12/13/17--10:32: What's The Goat Producer Tag?
- 12/10/17--15:41: Lil Durk "No Standards" (Baby Mama Diss)
- 12/11/17--13:21: Madlib thread
- 12/12/17--11:24: Kodak Black compares himself to Jay Z lyrically
- 10/17/17--06:33: CAW CAW! "The Official 2017 New Orleans Pelicans Thread"
- 12/13/17--06:20: U God ft. Method Man - Fire
- 12/15/15--17:04: Grand Theft Auto V
- 10/13/17--20:46: Body bag thread
- 09/28/17--10:33: Official Cheap Seats NBA OG League 2017
- 07/05/17--05:59: The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread
Just to make things a bit more simple, especially considering Marvel and Fox probably won't be collaborating any time soon.
Also, it hasn't been said for sure whether or not FF will crossover with X Men, but Deadpool almost certainly will.
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here
I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?
I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that shit and barely made it up outta there.
Mixing up "rapping" with "raping" is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get raped shit
How u raping on ye's joint...and say shit dumb shit like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
Is he playing on this or is he actually like raping for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was raping like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.
We gotta do better
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/10/dna-tests-can-reveal-paternity-surprises.html?__twitter_impression=trueUntil recently, Andrea Ramirez, 43, thought she was part Mexican.
But the results from an at-home genetic test from 23andMe revealed that she is a mix of Northern European, North African and a little Native American. And not at all hispanic.
Ramirez, who hails from the Bay Area and works in marketing, bought the $199 genetic test in 2013 for a lark after her brother Danny's own test came back with some curious results. She and Danny are both fair-skinned and freckled, and don't closely resemble their half-siblings from their father's first marriage, but they never questioned their heritage.
As expected, Danny showed up on a list of Andrea's DNA relatives on 23andMe. But his DNA was only about a 25 percent match with hers, meaning that he wasn't a full sibling as she had expected.
More strangely, a mysterious woman also appeared on that list as a potential relative. This woman's profile stated that she was donor-conceived.
More people than ever before are expected to buy a DNA-test this Christmas from sites like AncestryDNA or 23andMe, as well as on Amazon.com. Millions have already gotten tested. And for many of these people, the results are unexpected, shocking, and occasionally even life-changing.
The direct-to-consumer genetic testing market, which includes both health and genealogy tests, is expected to grow from about $70 million in 2015 to $340 million by 2022, according to a report from Credence Research.
CNBC spoke to a dozen people who took a DNA test to find out fun facts about their ethnic roots, then were surprised to learned they were donor-conceived. That means the men who had raised them were not their biological fathers -- instead, their parents had faced fertility problems, and their mothers had used sperm from donors at a fertility clinic.
Research from 2005 found that so-called paternity discrepancy, when a person is identified as being biologically fathered by someone other than the person they believe is the father, occurs between 0.8% to 30% in the population.
Most of them don't regret learning the truth, but needed to have some tough conversations with their parents and were left with many unanswered questions. In some cases, they did find likely family members but that didn't always lead to a reunion.
Some bio-ethicists say that 23andMe, Ancestry and the rest should do more to educate their users about the risks and potential outcomes. Making matters more complex is that a donor who wants to stay anonymous might decline to send in their DNA, but can still be traced through their family members.
To its credit, 23andMe does warn its users in its terms of service that the information "has the potential to alter your life and worldview." AncestryDNA's website doesn't make that quite as clear, although it does stress that users might find unknown relatives.
Others believe that fertility clinics should take additional steps to alert donors that anonymity is a thing of the past. Donors should know that if any of their family members get a genetic test, they could be found
01. Hypnotize (Produced By Shawty Redd)
02. Still On It (Produced By Midnite Black)
03. You Know What It Is (Produced By Shawty Redd)
04. J.E.E.Z.Y. (Produced By Shawty Redd)
05. I Luv It (Produced By DJ Toomp)
06. Go Getta (Feat. R. Kelly) (Produced By The Runners For Track N Field LLC)
07. 3 A.M. (Feat. Timbaland) (Produced By Timbaland)
08. I’m The Realest (Produced By Drumma Boy)
09. Streets On Lock (Produced By Cool N Dre)
10. Bury Me A G (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. Dreamin’ (Feat. Keyshia Cole) (Produced By The Runners)
12. Wha You Talkin About (Produced By Mr. Collipark)
13. Keep It Gangsta (Feat. Slick Pulla & Bloodraw) (Produced By Key Pushas)
14. Mr. 17.5 (Produced By Don Cannon)
15. I Got Money (Feat. T.I. & Kanye West) (Produced By DJ Toomp)
16. The Inspiration (Produced By Anthony Dent)
The trilogy of horror books that kicked off with Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is getting the big screen treatment from director André Øvredal. The filmmaker previously director TrollHunter and The Autopsy of Jane Doe, with Guillermo del Toro attached to this adaptation as a producer.
According to Deadline, "The thriller follows a group of young teens who must solve the mystery surrounding sudden and macabre deaths in their small town. Kevin Hageman and Dan Hageman (The LEGO Movie) wrote the most recent draft based on the books."
Del Toro had previously been attached as a director but, possibly due to his busy scheduled, has stepped aside to have Øvredal take the reins.
The trilogy of books were comprised of short horror stories aimed at children, written by Alvin Schwartz. Originally published in 1984, the books have sold more than 7 million copies. In addition to Schwartz's stories causing nightmares, the iconic series also frightened and fascinated young readers with Steven Gammell's macabre and grotesque illustrations.
The Norwegian TrollHunter was a mockumentary film about a man who was tasked with locating and eradicating various trolls that roamed the countryside in a discrete manner so the public was kept in the dark about the fantastical creatures.
In The Autopsy of Jane Doe, two employees of a morgue attempt to determine the cause of death for an anonymous body, leading them down a dangerous and deadly rabbit hole.
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is only the latest project featuring horror stories aimed at younger audiences to get the live-action treatment.
In 2015, Goosebumps featured multiple villains from the book series of the same name coming to life to terrorize author R.L. Stine, played by Jack Black in the film. A sequel will hit theaters in 2018.
Last month, a film adaptation of the TV series Are You Afraid of the Dark? was announced with IT writer Gary Dauberman attached. The Nickelodeon series featured teens meeting every week by a campfire to tell each other horrifying tales. That film will land in theaters in 2019.
The Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark adaptation is headed into production next summer.
I was at the store the other day looking at board games and thinking of getting some shit I've never played, like Risk.
Is Risk hard? I know the gist of the game but don't know how to play it.
In a sec, I throw the tec to your fucking neck
Everybody hit the deck, Biggie bout to get some rec
Quick to leave you in a coffin, for slick talking
You better act like CeCe and keep on walking
When I hit ya, I split ya to the white meat
You swung a left, you swung a right, you fell to the concrete
Your face, my feet, they meet, with stompin'
I'm rippin MC's from Tallahassee, to Compton
Biggie Smalls on a higher plane
Niggas say I'm strange deranged because I put the 12 gauge to your brain
Make your shit splatter
Mix the blood like batter then my pocket gets fatter
After the hit, leave you on the street with your neck split
Down your backbone to where your motherfucking cheek drip
The shit I kick, ripping through the vest
Biggie Smalls passing any test, I'm ready to die!
Probably my favorite track off the album
What producer has the best tag and as soon as it drops you know it's gonna be a dope song?
I’ve never fully dug into his work but I feel like it’s up my alley. Best projects? Post your favorite beats/songs.
10 GOAT reactions to whoever can name the logical fallacy used here.
Shout Out to them Caw Caw Boyz! @jee504 @Crude_ @HafBayked @AP21 @Shizlansky @caddo man hopefully I'm not missing nobody!
What's y'all predictions?
This is a make or break season, the Rondo injury may slow us down but I'm confident we will pick up a decent backup point guard like Jamer Nelson to fill his place until he comes back in two weeks.
Here is my prediction:
Second round exit
Jrue: 16/4/ 3ast
Rondo: 7/4/9.5 ast
6th man : Ian Clark 14/1/3ast
CAW CAW!!!!!! Let's go!!!
Trying to fix this thread.
Ight bruhs...The CHAMP is back to son you niggas again.
So I'm reactivating the league from last year (I'll send out the invites officially when I get home). Hopefully we have the same level of day to day participation that we had last year. (Btw idk if any of ya was ever bored enough to go back and read last year's thread, it was hilarious).
Should be the same participants, except no Chitown to help @Beta try (unsuccesfully) to cheat his way to a win.
Probably gon need 2 more participants...1 to fill Chitown spot and I dont remember who the last person was on the IC.
Draft will be the last Sunday before the NBA season starts (Idk the date yet so don't start crying) but let's figure out a time.
You taking a selfie with a Pig? Let's say you just got the flashing lights behind you, and pig hits you with the "You were going 70 mph in a 45, you gonna get this ticket" and you go through the process smooth as fuck cause you can't have this shit happen right now, not before all these gifts. At the end he go "You know @Busta Carmichael you're the definition of what a young black man should behave like. If more blacks were like you, then maybe black lives can matter someday. Hey son, do you mind if I take a picture with you for my friends, id like to show the guys that there are still some good ones out there," and that nigga pulls out the camera and starts cheesing. What you do. If it happened today, nigga would probably be doing the double thumbs up with the nigga