- RSS Channel Showcase 6445641
- RSS Channel Showcase 4807133
- RSS Channel Showcase 8196768
- RSS Channel Showcase 5189423
Articles on this Page
- 11/30/17--14:50: _Jeezy - Pressure Of...
- 10/13/17--20:46: _Body bag thread
- 12/14/17--12:25: _BLACK THOUGHT incre...
- 10/10/17--08:29: _Eminem 8th studio a...
- 12/16/17--14:41: _George Zimmerman th...
- 12/17/17--10:26: _Anyone try online s...
- 09/16/17--17:34: _Side Piece tried to...
- 10/14/17--19:29: _Official 2017-2018 ...
- 10/08/17--19:04: _Hollywood Sex Abuse...
- 12/15/17--23:03: _Slim Thug new album...
- 10/25/16--09:24: _First Photos From T...
- 09/26/17--18:01: _Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva ...
- 08/05/16--10:41: _Cheap Seats What's ...
- 09/04/17--12:28: _Official Star Wars ...
- 08/30/17--00:25: _The Official Marvel...
- 07/18/17--16:46: _THE CHALLENGE XXX
- 12/15/15--17:04: _Grand Theft Auto V
- 04/17/16--06:24: _The IC Bad Spelling...
- 06/29/15--20:52: _Mr. Robot (USA)
- 10/20/15--19:45: _Official College Ba...
- 11/30/17--14:50: Jeezy - Pressure Official Album Discussion 12/15
- 10/13/17--20:46: Body bag thread
- 12/14/17--12:25: BLACK THOUGHT incredible FREESTYLE @Flex
- 10/10/17--08:29: Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17
- 12/16/17--14:41: George Zimmerman threatens to beat Jay-Z and feed him to alligators
- 12/17/17--10:26: Anyone try online store "Brandless"?
- 09/16/17--17:34: Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!
- 10/14/17--19:29: Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread
- 10/08/17--19:04: Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc
- 12/15/17--23:03: Slim Thug new album "The World Is Yours" out now
- 10/25/16--09:24: First Photos From The Set Of Ocean’s 8
- 09/26/17--18:01: Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)
- 08/05/16--10:41: Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread
- 07/18/17--16:46: THE CHALLENGE XXX
- 12/15/15--17:04: Grand Theft Auto V
- 04/17/16--06:24: The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame
- 06/29/15--20:52: Mr. Robot (USA)
- 10/20/15--19:45: Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch
Shoutout to @Roster Player #99 for the heads up on this.
Is Slim Shady ready for his return?
Four years after The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem will reportedly release his eighth major label solo studio album on Nov. 17, according to HITS Daily Double.
The news comes shortly after frequent collaborator Denaun Porter said that Eminem was “done” with his latest effort. The rapper-producer later walked back those comments, claiming he was simply trolling the trolls on his Instagram Live feed.
But the revelation also follows rumors about a Pink collaboration titled “Revenge” and its forthcoming music video. It was later confirmed that the song is for Pink’s new album Beautiful Trauma, which drops Friday.
Previously Allen Hughes and 2 Chainz both claimed that Eminem was working on his next album. Tity Boi would later redact his comments, saying he didn’t know what Eminem was up to.
Aside from working on his next solo LP, Slim Shady is also teaming up with longtime collaborator-mentor Dr. Dre for new music for Joseph Kahn’s Bodied, a battle rap-based film that Em is producing.
George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc
George Zimmerman is threatening to “beat Jay-Z” and feed him to “an alligator” after he claims a production team working on an upcoming Trayvon Martin documentary produced by the rapper harassed his family for interviews and footage.
Zimmerman tells The Blast directly, two weeks ago a production team headed by docuseries executive producer Michael Gasparro made unannounced visits to his parents and uncle’s homes in Florida in an attempt to get them on camera.
He claims that production “harassed,” his family, but refused to elaborate on what the harassment was. He also would not answer whether his family agreed at any point to go on camera with the producers.
In a chilling reference to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman grimly tells us “I know how to handle people who fuck with me, I have since February 2012.”
Zimmerman seems especially upset over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife over her alleged participation in the documentary.
He says producers have refused to pay his parents or family members, but would not elaborate on their participation or willingness to go on camera for money.
Zimmerman, however, says he is holding Jay-Z and Gasparro responsible, and “anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”
Earlier this year, it was announced Jay-Z and The Weinstein Company would be making a 6-part docuseries titled “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” based off the book “Suspicion Nation” by attorney Lisa Bloom. The project will chronicle the life of Martin, the shooting by George Zimmerman in 2012, and his eventual acquittal.
Also, the fate of the project is unclear since the scandal with Harvey Weinstein exposed the ill-conceived relationship between the producer and Lisa Bloom, and has financially rocked the production company.
We reached out to Jay-Z and Michael Gasparro and will update as necessary.
everything costs $3
Celebs are backing Brandless, which carries *healthy* products for $3
When a brand commits to making healthy eating and clean beauty financially accessible, pretty much everyone (myself included), signs on as a fan. At Brandless, all items are just $3—organic oats and quinoa chips included. The company is in major expansion mode now, with a slew of celebrities jumping on the affordable bandwagon.
Brandless announced today in a press release that it enlisted 22 celebrities, athletes, and A-list investors to help build the brand through investment partnerships. Among them: NBA player Steph Curry, CEO of Weight Watchers Mindy Grossman, and cookbook author and philanthropist Jessica Seinfeld.
“It’s supporting profit and purpose coming together to do something much bigger than any product or company: to give everyone access to better.” —Mindy Grossman, Weight Watchers CEO
The development of big names supporting a burgeoning one is reminiscent of the trend of massive corporations buying and investing in indie health companies. And this wide support of Brandless is even more evidence that the accessibility of healthy food and drink options is increasingly important. “It’s supporting profit and purpose coming together to do something much bigger than any product or company: to give everyone access to better,” Grossman said in the press release.
Seinfeld feels similarly. “These quality products are the healthier and organic foods I want for my family, but now Brandless is making them accessible to the many instead of the few,” she said.
Let’s hope infamously pricey avocado products are coming down the Brandless pipeline next.
Celebrities are investing in other healthy ventures, too: Drake in matcha and Karlie Kloss in coconut-oil-based skin care.
Side piece tried to extort my man? Smh..
Season starts Tuesday. Let's get it!!
1. “TWIY” (Produced by Mr. Lee)
2. “Trap” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
3. “RIP Parking Lot” Feat. Paul Wall (Produced by Donnie Houston)
4. “No Love” Feat. Z-Ro (Produced by Mr. Lee)
5. “Ringing” Feat. Cam Wallace & Sauce Walker (Produced by Cam Wallace)
6. “Kingz & Bosses” Feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Produced by Wolfe)
7. “Boss Talk” Feat. Rick Ross & Jack Freeman (Produced by G&B)
8. “Outstanding” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
9. “Wide Frame” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
10. “Mercedes” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
11. “Cali” Feat. Coolbrothajones (Produced by ENG)
12. “Run For It” Feat. 52 Savage (Produced by Mr. Lee)
13. “Still” Feat. Cityyy (Produced by Mr. Lee)
Production has officially begun on Warner Bros. Pictures upcoming Ocean’s 8 in New York and the first photos from the film’s set have debuted online featuring stars Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett! Check them out in the gallery below!
Ocean’s 8 also stars Sarah Paulson, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling and Awkwafina.
Gary Ross (Free State of Jones, Hunger Games) will direct and produce the film, which will be a continuation of the George Clooney-led films, with Bullock playing Danny Ocean’s ex-con sister. With help from her right-hand woman (Blanchett, playing the equivalent of Brad Pitt’s Rusty), she’ll form a team of thieves to steal a necklace from the Met Ball in order to frame a villainous gallery owner. A cameo by Clooney has been nixed for the time being, although he could potentially appear in sequels.
Olivia Milch and Ross wrote the screenplay for the Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures project. Ocean’s Eleven remake trilogy filmmaker Steven Soderbergh is producing. Susan Ekins is executive producing.
Look for the all-female Ocean’s Eleven spin-off to hit theaters on June 8, 2018 a date it currently shares with Paramount’s Transformers Bumblebee spin-off.
Fuck that nigga Chi Town. Don't derail this thread with your constant bitching
What y'all niggas doing this weekend?
1 million on the line...30 people
Trying to fix this thread.
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here
I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?
I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that shit and barely made it up outta there.
Mixing up "rapping" with "raping" is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get raped shit
How u raping on ye's joint...and say shit dumb shit like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
Is he playing on this or is he actually like raping for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was raping like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.
We gotta do better
It's that time of the year again.