- RSS Channel Showcase 7495674
- RSS Channel Showcase 9021411
- RSS Channel Showcase 5122140
- RSS Channel Showcase 2601897
Articles on this Page
- 12/25/14--13:47: _Is it too early for...
- 11/24/17--13:02: _Denzel Washington: ...
- 10/30/15--10:35: _"Daaaamn, that Gap ...
- 10/22/17--19:38: _She's Gotta Have It...
- 12/18/17--00:42: _Messy Marv making b...
- 10/08/17--19:04: _Hollywood Sex Abuse...
- 12/16/17--10:10: _Trump Administratio...
- 08/10/17--05:14: _The Official 2017 N...
- 11/30/17--14:50: _Jeezy - Pressure Of...
- 08/30/17--14:36: _The Official DC Cin...
- 10/14/17--19:29: _Official 2017-2018 ...
- 04/17/16--06:24: _The IC Bad Spelling...
- 05/27/17--16:22: _Kodi/Terrarium HD M...
- 09/16/17--17:34: _Side Piece tried to...
- 12/14/17--12:25: _BLACK THOUGHT incre...
- 12/04/17--20:28: _Post The Fictional ...
- 12/15/17--23:03: _Slim Thug new album...
- 07/18/17--16:46: _THE CHALLENGE XXX
- 11/05/13--21:16: _Black Ink Crew
- 12/12/17--03:30: _Yall Alabama niggas...
- 10/30/15--10:35: "Daaaamn, that Gap Though" ... Ok ... and
- 10/22/17--19:38: She's Gotta Have It | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- 12/18/17--00:42: Messy Marv making big moves.....he back!
- 10/08/17--19:04: Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc
- 12/16/17--10:10: Trump Administration Bans Seven Words
- "science-based" and
- 08/10/17--05:14: The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread
- 11/30/17--14:50: Jeezy - Pressure Official Album Discussion 12/15
- 10/14/17--19:29: Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread
- 04/17/16--06:24: The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame
- 05/27/17--16:22: Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases
- 09/16/17--17:34: Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!
- 12/14/17--12:25: BLACK THOUGHT incredible FREESTYLE @Flex
- 12/04/17--20:28: Post The Fictional (Or Factual) Equivalent Of An IC Poster - Part 2
- 12/15/17--23:03: Slim Thug new album "The World Is Yours" out now
- 07/18/17--16:46: THE CHALLENGE XXX
- 11/05/13--21:16: Black Ink Crew
- 12/12/17--03:30: Yall Alabama niggas better go Vote today!!!!
I gotta get you them snow tires for your mercedes, I'm glad you for reminded me baby. - Drake
In “Roman J. Israel, Esq.” Denzel Washington plays an idealistic defense attorney whose beliefs are tested when he joins a new law firm.
The Oscar winner says making the film did not make him more cynical about the justice system and, when asked about the prison-industrial complex, the “Malcolm X” star offered a surprising take.
“It starts at the home,” he told reporters at the film’s downtown New York premiere. “It starts at home.”
When prodded to expand on his answer, the 62-year-old Mount Vernon native replied: “It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure.
“So you know I can’t blame the system,” he continued. “It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them.”
Washington came into the project with an insider’s edge on writer-director Dan Gilroy; he spars at the same gym as Jake Gyllenhaal, who starred in Gilroy’s critically acclaimed 2014 film “Nightcrawler,” and the actor gave Washington a full briefing on Gilroy.
“I got to learn a little bit about Dan in advance, and to see the great collaboration they had together,” Washington explained. “So it was easy, it was seamless and it was invigorating.”
(Washington declined to answer questions as to whether he or Gyllenhaal would win in the boxing ring).
The Oscar winner has played a lawyer before (“Philadelphia”), but his reasons for taking on this role weren’t so much because he wanted to return to a courtroom.
“It really didn’t have much to do with that,” he said. “It was just that Dan wrote a good script, a good story, the guy happened to be a lawyer. Law wasn’t the thing that attracted me to the story.”
Roman Israel — a legal savant — is certainly a departure for the actor. Washington told the Daily News that he based the character’s eccentricities on those of a friend’s son who is on the autism spectrum.
“He knew all the laws and everything, so I did a lot of research on Asperger’s, and the spectrum, and went in that direction,” he revealed.
Washington says he is not worrying about what his fans will make of this film.
“I just do what I do,” the “Training Day” star said. “I can’t be concerned. I don’t know what they’re going to think, so that’s not something that comes into my head. . . . If it’s something I’m interested in, then I do it if I can, and we’ll find out what they think about it.”
Can someone explain this to me?
I've heard cacs and brothas alike utter this phrase when referring to a woman's thighs...
Supposedly, the notion is that a woman should be able to stand with her feet touching and her thighs should never touch.
I've never understood it...
The thicker women I have been with do not posses his coveted "gap"... You know ... because they have thick thighs.
Personally, I deem that a good thing, rather than a bad thing.
Am I missing something?
(CNN)Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the very agency tasked with saving and protecting the lives of the most vulnerable, are now under order by the Trump administration to stop using words including "vulnerable" in 2018 budget documents, according to The Washington Post.
In a 90-minute briefing on Thursday, policy analysts at the nation's leading public health institute were presented with the menu of seven banned words, an analyst told the paper. On the list:
Training camps are underway and preseason has begun.
Shoutout to @Roster Player #99 for the heads up on this.
Season starts Tuesday. Let's get it!!
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here
I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?
I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that shit and barely made it up outta there.
Mixing up "rapping" with "raping" is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get raped shit
How u raping on ye's joint...and say shit dumb shit like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
Is he playing on this or is he actually like raping for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was raping like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.
We gotta do better
Just name them as you discover them.
John Wick 2 finally out!
Side piece tried to extort my man? Smh..
1. “TWIY” (Produced by Mr. Lee)
2. “Trap” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
3. “RIP Parking Lot” Feat. Paul Wall (Produced by Donnie Houston)
4. “No Love” Feat. Z-Ro (Produced by Mr. Lee)
5. “Ringing” Feat. Cam Wallace & Sauce Walker (Produced by Cam Wallace)
6. “Kingz & Bosses” Feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Produced by Wolfe)
7. “Boss Talk” Feat. Rick Ross & Jack Freeman (Produced by G&B)
8. “Outstanding” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
9. “Wide Frame” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
10. “Mercedes” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
11. “Cali” Feat. Coolbrothajones (Produced by ENG)
12. “Run For It” Feat. 52 Savage (Produced by Mr. Lee)
13. “Still” Feat. Cityyy (Produced by Mr. Lee)
1 million on the line...30 people
Is nobody watchin this show????? I mean this season been off the chain wit Puma and Sassy leaving. The emergence of Dutchess and her off the chain personality. Oh Shit legal trouble's. Teddy Ruks bangin every bitch moving it seem. Walt juss posted doin whatever he do. And Alex still bat shit crazy. I love this show just surprised nobody speaking on it.
dont forget ,
Doug Jones or Roy Moore.
get your shit together.