- RSS Channel Showcase 9557157
- RSS Channel Showcase 3845548
- RSS Channel Showcase 1191164
- RSS Channel Showcase 8370715
Articles on this Page
- 12/15/17--23:03: _Slim Thug new album...
- 01/14/17--10:24: _Celebrity Death Swe...
- 12/15/17--08:41: _Song of the Day "Ho...
- 04/17/16--06:24: _The IC Bad Spelling...
- 12/15/17--16:32: _Starlito "Starlito'...
- 10/08/17--19:04: _Hollywood Sex Abuse...
- 10/25/16--09:24: _First Photos From T...
- 12/14/17--14:03: _Will munny pretendi...
- 12/16/17--14:41: _George Zimmerman th...
- 01/23/16--18:18: _The Official World ...
- 10/25/17--13:19: _Gucci Mane - El Gat...
- 12/12/17--03:30: _Yall Alabama niggas...
- 09/28/17--21:33: _OFFICIAL 2017-2018 ...
- 12/16/17--13:46: _So There Were Appro...
- 12/16/17--09:51: _G-Eazy new album "B...
- 09/04/17--12:28: _Official Star Wars ...
- 11/30/17--08:48: _Scarface "DEEPLY RO...
- 12/09/17--14:29: _In All Seriousness,...
- 12/13/17--18:39: _Christmas Movies; N...
- 06/29/15--20:52: _Mr. Robot (USA)
- 12/15/17--23:03: Slim Thug new album "The World Is Yours" out now
- 01/14/17--10:24: Celebrity Death Sweepstakes 2017
- 12/15/17--08:41: Song of the Day "How Many Times" Insane Clown Posse
- 04/17/16--06:24: The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame
- 12/15/17--16:32: Starlito "Starlito's Way 4: Ghett Out" (Official Discussion)
- 10/08/17--19:04: Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc
- 10/25/16--09:24: First Photos From The Set Of Ocean’s 8
- 12/14/17--14:03: Will munny pretending to be black in.....
- 12/16/17--14:41: George Zimmerman threatens to beat Jay-Z and feed him to alligators
- 01/23/16--18:18: The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.
- 10/25/17--13:19: Gucci Mane - El Gato the Human Glacier Discussion thread
- 12/12/17--03:30: Yall Alabama niggas better go Vote today!!!!
- 09/28/17--21:33: OFFICIAL 2017-2018 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD
- 12/16/17--13:46: So There Were Approximately 40+ Rap Records Released In 1979
- 12/16/17--09:51: G-Eazy new album "BEAUTIFUL & THE DAMNED"
- 11/30/17--08:48: Scarface "DEEPLY ROOTED: THE LOST FILES" (12.15)
- 12/13/17--18:39: Christmas Movies; Name Em...
- 06/29/15--20:52: Mr. Robot (USA)
1. “TWIY” (Produced by Mr. Lee)
2. “Trap” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
3. “RIP Parking Lot” Feat. Paul Wall (Produced by Donnie Houston)
4. “No Love” Feat. Z-Ro (Produced by Mr. Lee)
5. “Ringing” Feat. Cam Wallace & Sauce Walker (Produced by Cam Wallace)
6. “Kingz & Bosses” Feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Produced by Wolfe)
7. “Boss Talk” Feat. Rick Ross & Jack Freeman (Produced by G&B)
8. “Outstanding” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
9. “Wide Frame” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
10. “Mercedes” Feat. Cam Wallace (Produced by Cam Wallace)
11. “Cali” Feat. Coolbrothajones (Produced by ENG)
12. “Run For It” Feat. 52 Savage (Produced by Mr. Lee)
13. “Still” Feat. Cityyy (Produced by Mr. Lee)
People blamed 2016 for taking alot of loved celebs. Im not sure if it actually took more than usual but social media seemed to with the "2016 aint shit" tagline.
With the new year lets play a game.
List 3 celebs u think will die in 2017 and 1 additional wild card (a healthy younger celeb)
Then lets revisit in December and see who could tell the future
Bonus points if u can predict how they die
From now on, feel free to post every hilarious/stupid/shameful spelling mistake made in Reason threads in here
I'm proud to headline the #HOS '16 class
The way he performs makes him look seriously retarted
This one is classic:
That song is rly good but it really get me when his sons call his father "Schitzo" on the track.. Lmao I changed song emediltly. Wtf?
I'm not even mad at this one cause it does sound like a word. But it isnt
What's even more halirious is the story behind when he tried to come to San Fran woofing that shit and barely made it up outta there.
Mixing up "rapping" with "raping" is a repeat offense on the Reason. Shockingly this doesnt only happen in 5Grand posts on some rap or get raped shit
How u raping on ye's joint...and say shit dumb shit like....I'm doing something in atlanta....
Is he playing on this or is he actually like raping for real?
One of the best hip hop tracks ever made, Nas was raping like no other and Premo made one of his greatest beats, a true masterpiece.
We gotta do better
it's out now mf!!!
Starlito's Way 4: GhettOut (The Movie)
Production has officially begun on Warner Bros. Pictures upcoming Ocean’s 8 in New York and the first photos from the film’s set have debuted online featuring stars Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett! Check them out in the gallery below!
Ocean’s 8 also stars Sarah Paulson, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling and Awkwafina.
Gary Ross (Free State of Jones, Hunger Games) will direct and produce the film, which will be a continuation of the George Clooney-led films, with Bullock playing Danny Ocean’s ex-con sister. With help from her right-hand woman (Blanchett, playing the equivalent of Brad Pitt’s Rusty), she’ll form a team of thieves to steal a necklace from the Met Ball in order to frame a villainous gallery owner. A cameo by Clooney has been nixed for the time being, although he could potentially appear in sequels.
Olivia Milch and Ross wrote the screenplay for the Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures project. Ocean’s Eleven remake trilogy filmmaker Steven Soderbergh is producing. Susan Ekins is executive producing.
Look for the all-female Ocean’s Eleven spin-off to hit theaters on June 8, 2018 a date it currently shares with Paramount’s Transformers Bumblebee spin-off.
George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc
George Zimmerman is threatening to “beat Jay-Z” and feed him to “an alligator” after he claims a production team working on an upcoming Trayvon Martin documentary produced by the rapper harassed his family for interviews and footage.
Zimmerman tells The Blast directly, two weeks ago a production team headed by docuseries executive producer Michael Gasparro made unannounced visits to his parents and uncle’s homes in Florida in an attempt to get them on camera.
He claims that production “harassed,” his family, but refused to elaborate on what the harassment was. He also would not answer whether his family agreed at any point to go on camera with the producers.
In a chilling reference to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman grimly tells us “I know how to handle people who fuck with me, I have since February 2012.”
Zimmerman seems especially upset over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife over her alleged participation in the documentary.
He says producers have refused to pay his parents or family members, but would not elaborate on their participation or willingness to go on camera for money.
Zimmerman, however, says he is holding Jay-Z and Gasparro responsible, and “anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”
Earlier this year, it was announced Jay-Z and The Weinstein Company would be making a 6-part docuseries titled “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” based off the book “Suspicion Nation” by attorney Lisa Bloom. The project will chronicle the life of Martin, the shooting by George Zimmerman in 2012, and his eventual acquittal.
Also, the fate of the project is unclear since the scandal with Harvey Weinstein exposed the ill-conceived relationship between the producer and Lisa Bloom, and has financially rocked the production company.
We reached out to Jay-Z and Michael Gasparro and will update as necessary.
We need a thread to put all the election news, updates, foolishness, etc....
Shit. Does this nigga sleep?
dont forget ,
Doug Jones or Roy Moore.
get your shit together.
Projected Camp Rotation
Positions Starters Bench Third String Fourth String
PG Lonzo Ball Tyler Ennis Briante Weber Alex Caruso
SG KCP Clarkson Josh Hart Vander Blue
SF Ingram Luol Deng Corey Brewer V.J. Beachem
PF Julius Randle Larry Nance Jr. Kyle Kuzma -- --
C Brook Lopez Andrew Bogut Ivica Zubac Thomas Bryant
Some of these records are debatable
1. “The Beautiful & Damned” Feat. Zoe Nash
2. “Pray for Me”
3. “Him & I” Feat. Halsey
4. “But a Dream”
5. “Sober” Feat. Charlie Puth
7. “No Limit” Feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B
8. “The Plan”
9. “That’s a Lot”
10. “Pick Me Up” Feat. Anna of the North
12. “Leviathan” Feat. Sam Martin
13. “Crash & Burn” Feat. Kehlani
14. “Summer in December”
15. “Charles Brown” Feat. E-40 & Jay Ant
16. “No Less” Feat. Louis Mattrs & SG Lewis
17. “Mama Always Told Me”
18. “Fly Away” Feat. Ugochi
19. “Love Is Gone” Feat. Drew Love
Lets say she looks amazing at the club where you meet her. Fuck it, let's say you meet her in church.
You go out on a date and bring her home and you realize her titties and ass are fake. You kiss her and realize her lips are fake.
If she's educated, comes from a good family, has similar taste in music and is a freak in the bedroom,
What do you do?
What's your favorites????